Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rewrite: Rolling Stone

I've started rewriting my story 'Rolling Stone'. This rewrite will not only put to use some of the valid criticism and feedback I had received for the draft that I had posted in this blog sometime in the past, but will also expand the material to make it more enjoyable.

Earlier, I had broken down a few portions of Rolling Stone into shorter scripts, which I had posted here under independent heads. The intention was to develop each portion clearly, and to avoid getting my readers (or myself) entangled in a messy web of characters developed unclearly. I had also written a few incomplete bits of scripts, which couldn't see the light in their independent capacity; these will also be integrated into the rewrite.

Shall keep you posted.

Cheers!

No comments: