Sunday, February 21, 2021

Review: Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress

Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress (75 x48 x8)

Overall rating: 7.5/10.

It is mostly as advertised. Almost fits the description. My most important observations are:
 1. Cover: The outer cover of the mattress I received is white on both sides (not white on the soft side and dark gray on the hard side as described). So I had to unzip it and look inside to determine which side to place on top.
 2. Foam: For the overall 8" mattress, the 1" memory foam layer is not really all that effective. Also, it seems to be a low density foam. It is soft and comfy when you press your fingers on it, but you can hardly feel it when you sleep. Both sides feel equally firm when you actually lay down on it.
 3. Heat: For the first full week and couple of days more, it did feel a bit hot. Later it felt okay. Whether it equalised to the room temperature, or whether my body just got used to the heat, I'm still not too sure.
 4. I must say I covered it with their waterproof fitted style protector immediately after opening it, since the cover fabric is vulnerable to flying dust particles (such as any cottony dust falling from ceiling fan etc.). On top of that I put my regular bed sheet. And to compensate for the firmness and heat, I also put a microfiber blanket on top of the bed sheet.

Overall not a bad buy. I'd say tolerable. But I did expect a little more. Hence my rating is 7.5/10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i read your blog it's a very interesting would you like to read more aboutwakefit mattress then visit this article .