Wednesday, September 07, 2022

The New Normal

Looking back at this old post today I cannot help noting that it marked the last milestone in my blog before the unthinkable paralyzed human life on earth as we knew it.

It has been made clear, and one has to acknowledge the message and admit to the fact, that what we knew as normal life now stands upgraded by means of the grave challenge we all had to endure, and haven't yet been able to completely surmount. 

While taking a moment to acknowledge the new normal that emphasizes masking up and distancing, I also want to record my personal fondness that has grown in favour of avoiding any physical proximity that is not absolutely necessary. Should one venture that such a distancing bug has always been latent in my nature, one may perhaps not be entirely off the mark.

I do hope the new normal is accepted on a larger scale in societies and professions that allow it, so it can stand on more permanent grounds within those segments. 

No comments: