Listed below are some seemingly complex sentences. Each sentence is actually a very simple phrase.
01. "Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting perilous projectiles."
The above sentence simply means, "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones."
Now, can you spot the familiar phrases from these:
02. Where there are visible vapours having their provenance in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
03. Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders Jack a hebetudinous fellow.
04. The person presenting the ultimate cachinnation possesses thereby the optimal cachinnation.
05. Surveillance should precede saltation.
06. It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
07. It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lactile fluid.
08. Freedom from incrustations of grime is contiguous to rectitude.
09. Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate.
10. Male cadavers are incapable of rendering any testimony.
11. Neophyte's serendipity.
12. A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green, biophytic plant.
13. All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.
14. Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
I shall provide answers after all of you have attempted. :)